Homes for Sale in Downtown Huntington Beach
The city of Huntington Beach in California is a prime example of a quintessential beach community, as it features an impressively long stretch of stunning beaches, pleasant year-round temperatures, and a strong emphasis on family values.
The Huntington Beach area offers an upscale lifestyle. Although the cost of living in the region is quite expensive, the numerous benefits of living in the area will make up for the expense. Thus, making Huntington Beach an overall desirable place to live. Homes for sale in Downtown Huntington Beach, CA are stunning residential residences that come fully furnished with high-quality home equipment and are constructed with high-quality materials that are sure to last for a very long time. Please feel free to message me anytime if you want to know more about Downtown Huntington Beach homes for sale.
UNIQUE SURFING EXPERIENCE: In Huntington Beach, surfing is more than simply a pastime, as it plays an essential role in the region’s culture. Surfers enjoy the great waters of the beach, and some of the best wave riders in the world have chosen to make Huntington Beach their home because of the acclaimed best consistent waves on the west coast of the United States. This is also the place to go if you want to learn how to surf, test your skills at other ocean sports, or join an adventure trip through the area to get a feel for the surfing culture in Huntington Beach.
VIBRANT DOWNTOWN DISTRICT: Aside from the authentic surfing culture and impressive market of homes for sale in Downtown Huntington Beach, the region is also well-known for its bustling and active downtown district, which is home to a plethora of surf shops and one-of-a-kind boutiques. Name-brand retailers can be discovered along Main Street or farther inland at Bella Terra, the city’s Tuscan-style open-air shopping mall. In and around the downtown area of Huntington Beach, many different retail opportunities are waiting to be discovered, all you need to do is explore!
DISTINCT CULINARY SCENE: The recently constructed Pacific City features a public market that highlights local food stalls and offers retail shopping and a modern take on artisanal dining. Pacific City is situated in a prime location with a fantastic view of the surrounding ocean. The dining scene in this area is relatively diverse, featuring old-school taco shops and cafes that have stayed the same for decades, coexisting with brand-new establishments that prepare regionally sourced produce and proteins in innovative ways. These options can be found all over the city of Huntington Beach. Even the most discerning eater will find something here that satisfies their cravings.
Huntington Beach, CA Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Homes for Sale in Downtown Huntington Beach, CA
- Most homes for sale in Huntington Beach are high-value properties typically listed on the market for $750,000 to as much as $4.3 million.
- The Median Listing Price of homes for sale in Downtown Huntington Beach, CA is equivalent to $1.7 million.
- The average price per square foot of residential properties in downtown Huntington Beach is around $951.58
- Downtown Huntington Beach homes for sale offer several floor plans with two to six-bedroom arrangements.
- Homes across downtown Huntington Beach are also usually equipped with one to five-bath setups.
- Several residential dwellings around Huntington Beach offer at least 900 sqft to 5,600 sqft of interior floor space.
- Homes for sale in Downtown Huntington Beach are often developed on lots with sizes typically ranging from 0.03 acres to 0.45 acres.
- The typical architectural style of residences in Huntington Beach often features Mid-Century Modern, Mediterranean, and Traditional designs.
- The average year built of Downtown Huntington Beach homes for sale usually varies between the 1960s and the 1980s.
- There is also a presence of newly constructed homes developed in 2022 around downtown Huntington Beach
Homes for Sale in Downtown Huntington Beach, CA
Downtown Huntington Beach, CA Map
Residents and visitors can easily navigate the downtown Huntington Beach area using E Pacific Coast Highway/Highway 1.
Ready to take the next step?
As a proud resident for over 35 years, John Garcia knows all there is to know about Orange County. His many happy clients appreciate the energy, enthusiasm and financial expertise he brings to each and every transaction. Whether buying or selling, John delivers exemplary service and exceeds expectations!