Sea Cliff Communities Neighborhood Guides
Explore the sought-after luxury communities in Sea Cliff, Huntington Beach, CA. Check each neighborhood page and learn about the important facts about the area. Don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions.
Homes for Sale in Sea Cliff Communities
Huntington Beach is home to several excellent residential neighborhoods, collectively called the “Seacliff Communities,” known for their breathtaking surroundings and wonderful collection of exquisite residences.
Huntington Beach is an excellent destination for anyone who enjoys being outside and wants to try different water activities. In addition to the many different beaches in the area and the numerous surfing opportunities, the Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve is tucked away between the central business district of Huntington Beach and Huntington Harbour, which is only a few minutes away from the Seacliff Communities. The wide, marshy wetland is generally protected. As a result, it is a favorite destination for people who enjoy wildlife watching and photography as a way to unwind and take in beautiful surroundings. To learn more about each community and homes for sale in Sea Cliff, CA, please feel free to contact us anytime for further assistance.
PRIME LOCATION: If you want to soak up vibrant sun rays, enjoy watching people have fun outdoors, and get a taste of the laid-back California lifestyle, a visit to Huntington Beach is a must. Living in one of the gorgeous Seacliff, CA homes for sale allows you to experience all the wonders that Huntington Beach offers since they are located close to the beach and other commercial establishments you may need for your daily errands.
EXPLORE THE MAIN STREET AND HAVE FUN: When you go along Main Street in Surf City, you’ll notice many people hoping to enjoy what Huntington Beach has to offer. The pier can be reached on foot in a few minutes, and golden beach is always packed with volleyball players training or simply having a good time, not to mention surfers dancing with the ocean waves. Every Tuesday from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm, downtown Huntington Beach plays host to a local farmers market selling arts and crafts, making it a genuinely fantastic location for hanging out with friends and family.
LOVELY COMMUNITIES: Seacliff Communities encompass 18 unique residential neighborhoods that offer a relaxing and peaceful lifestyle near the lively waves of the Pacific Ocean. Each area provides residents with an authentic Californian way of life and easy access to the beautiful stretches of Huntington Beach. Families looking for a peaceful and safe place to raise their kids should explore Seacliff Communities and grab the chance to live in a pleasant neighborhood in Huntington Beach, CA.
Huntington Beach, CA Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Homes for Sale in Sea Cliff, CA
- The current available residential property type across Seacliff Communities include impressive single-family homes, lovely townhouses, and exquisite condominium units.
- Seacliff homes for sale are mainly valued between $1 million to $4.4 million.
- Many Seacliff houses are furnished with at least two to five-bedroom configurations.
- Residential dwellings are also often equipped with two to six-bathroom floor plans.
- Cliff homes for sale typically offer at least 1,800 sqft to 4,500 sqft of interior floor space, providing generous spaces inside the house.
- Most homes for sale in Sea Cliff, CA are constructed on lots, varying sizes between 0.06 acres and 0.20 acres.
- Homes for sale in Seacliff, CA are commonly designed with premium architectural styles, including Traditional, Mediterranean, and Contemporary/Modern.
- The majority of Seacliff, CA homes for sale are built with dedicated garage space, perfect for families with personal cars.
- Most residential properties offered by the Sea Cliff, CA real estate are equipped with central heating and air conditioning systems and top-of-the-line appliances.
- The average year built of homes across Seacliff Communities ranges between 1969 and 2002.
Homes for Sale in Sea Cliff, CA
Sea Cliff Communities Neighborhoods Map
The Sea Cliff Communities are clustered on the western expanse of Huntington Beach, bordered on the north by Seapoint Street, on the west by E Pacific Coast Highway, on the south by Goldenwest Street, and on the east by Garfield Avenue and Edward Street.
Sea Cliff Communities Interactive Map
Click on any neighborhood for a brief introduction
Ready to take the next step?
As a proud resident for over 35 years, John Garcia knows all there is to know about Orange County. His many happy clients appreciate the energy, enthusiasm and financial expertise he brings to each and every transaction. Whether buying or selling, John delivers exemplary service and exceeds expectations!
Who Lives in Huntington Beach, CA
Things to do in Sea Cliff, CA
Schools in Sea Cliff, CA
|John R Peterson Elementary School||K - 5||Public|
|John H Eader Elementary School||K - 5||Public|
|Spring View Middle School||6 - 8||Public|
|Talbert (Samuel E.) Middle School||6 - 8||Public|
|Coast High School||9 - 12||Public|
|Ocean View High School||9 - 12||Public|